Displayed publication date of LC iOS apps in iTunes

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 21:02:00 EDT 2017

This is something that I’ve been wondering about for a while. Not a problem as such but it looks odd.

I develop all my apps using an enterprise iOS developer license so it might be that it is peculiar to that license type but I don’t have anything to compare it to. Anyway, when I install one of my apps onto an iOS device and connect it to iTunes and view the list of apps either on or available to install on the device then the date of the app always shows up as 1/01/1904 (I’m in Australia so that’s dd/mm/yyyy format).

Does anyone else see this, and is there a way to change it to a more sensible value?

Terry...