LC and OneSignal

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:10:14 EDT 2017

Folks:
Implementing onesignal push notification in an app sounds very useful to me for an emergency alert system I’m developing for my local community (for free). I can see that a lot of the implementation, for me, will take a lot of head scratching and a large time commitment for me to implement with unfamiliar API’s. If anyone has a skeleton implementation they would be willing to share, I would be very grateful.’

As an aside, I noticed that the free service means you are sharing your user data with them. You pay if you want it private.

Best,
Bill