livecode changes image colors without being asked to do it

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 31 11:04:01 EDT 2017

Not only that, but a PDF can have embedded objects, each with their own ICC profile. For instance, a logo should be using a saturation intent and absolute colorimetric profile to make sure the color remains constant. Think Home Depot Orange. A photograph however might need perceptual intent with relative colorimetric.

A high end print controller like a Fiery or Creo can honor these embedded profiles to give you just the right output that you expect. Livecode should be able to print these kinds of PDFs because it's the pint controller that handles the RIP. I would not expect LC to be able to CREATE these PDFs however.

Bob S