OT: Does anybody know an "official" h.264 directShow filter for windows?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 10:47:36 EDT 2017

Hi Tiemo

WinXP: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=507
Windows 7:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd797815(v=vs.85).aspx
Windows 8 N & KN:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40744
Windows 10 N & KN:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49919

The official Intel H.264 SDK:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/mp4avc-decode-using-the-intel-media-sdk

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 29 August 2017 at 09:13, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <