Corrupted Binaries?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Aug 28 05:04:47 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

On 2017-08-25 00:16, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:
> Anyone know what they might be talking about?   There are no files
> being copied in (“Copy Files” section of the App Settings).    Is this
> because I checked “Disable ATS”?

It would appear as if Apple have 'done something' recently with the
checks they perform on binaries. This is the third report of a problem
we've had and are currently looking into it.

We found this article online (related to Adobe products, but they do a
'similar' thing for iOS builds to us):

https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/kb/itunes-connect-rejection-invalid-binary.html

Basically they suggest "Deselect "Enable For iCloud", "Enable for
Passes" and/or "Enable for Data Protection"" and regenerate the
provisioning profile. Now, it might not be one of these three things,
however it could be that there is a mismatch between the settings you
are generating for the provisioning profile, and the settings in the
S/B.

Sorry I can't provide any more assistance at the moment - we are still
trying to work out exactly what the problem is!

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps