CouchDB, DayBed, etc.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 27 11:14:27 EDT 2017

pink wrote:
 > I've used "LSON" in the past and had issues. Not with save files, but
 > with socket transmission...
 >
 > I may play around a bit and see how things go

LSON is binary, so set headers accordingly.  When in doubt, base64.

I have two systems that use LSON almost exclusively to move data back
and forth between the client and server.  It's a great format, almost
like BSON but simpler, and more compact than JSON.  Too bad LC is the
only program that uses it.  But when you have LC on both ends, it's
pretty sweet.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems