Using "Launch URL" without actually opening browser?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 23:56:05 EDT 2017

It seems to me that it should just be a matter of setting the proper
headers before sending your request, but thats another area I don't know
enough about.  Didn't someone write a library for just this sort of thing?
There is also the oath2 library in lc 9 and the google api uses oath2 so
maybe thats a way.

Too bad you need chrombook support.  Otherwise you could just have a hidden
browser widget in your stack and do it all behind the scenes.  Another
thing i don't know enough about.. Can a web app use oath2 (or launch or
even get url while setting headers) and hit another domain?

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:30 PM, JOHN PATTEN via use-livecode <