Sending a message to users that floats above everything

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 25 14:59:48 EDT 2017

On 8/24/17 2:28 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:

>  > The equivalent for Android is in the Android object library I made
>  > which is now available for anyone who attended my LC Global session.
>
> For those who didn't, what is it and where it is?

It's an object library I made for myself that just holds various groups
and buttons that can be used to simulate Android controls, kind of like
Scott Rossi's iOS object libraries. It's a little rough but I uploaded
it for conference attendees as a bonus to my presentation. I'm not sure
if I'm allowed to give it out to others or if it's supposed to be a perk
for those who attended, so right now it's only available to those people.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com