Thoughts on BLOBs in SQLite

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 24 10:34:48 EDT 2017

Ahhh yes. I remember the first time Hypercard corrupted one of my stacks. It was like learning my girlfriend cheated on me for the first time. And then to discover that Hypercard was going to regularly corrupt my stacks was like learning she was a prostitute in her spare time! The disappointment was palpable.

Bob S