Entitlements file are invalid...what does LC set?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:14:12 EDT 2017

I updated my system to the following:

Sierra 10.12.6
Xcode 8.3.3
Livecode Community 8.1.6

I can build an iOS app with no errors BUT when I go to install it on my
iPad I get the following Xcode error:

*The executable was signed with invalid entitlements*.
The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements
file are invalid, not permitted, or do not match those specified in your
provisioning profile. (0xE8008016)

I don't know if this is a bug in LC or an Apple Xcode / Provisioning issue.

Has anyone experienced this error while using Livecode?

regards,

Glen