CouchDB, DayBed, etc.

pink nabble at mad.pink
Wed Aug 23 20:38:54 EDT 2017

Daybed's built in local storage system is the save stack, works well on all
platforms. I am actually fiddling around with using SQLite as a save file as
well, just haven't had a lot of free time. You can set things to sync
whenever possible rather easily as well.

CouchDB does have a local save and sync format called PouchDB. Unfortunately
I have yet to find a way to get it working in Livecode. It is largely
javascript based, so I believe there should be way of using a browser widget
to do the heavy lifting.

Thanks for taking the course! I just added a bunch of lessons on
replication, a lesson on creating a production ready server with SSL, and I
am planning on a section about setting up a cluster.

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code