lock screen gotcha revisited

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Aug 22 15:01:30 EDT 2017

Thanks for your fine explanation. And the future handlers sound very promising,
both OnUpdate() and OnMarksPonder().

Graphics are meanwhile pretty fast in LCB. I timed such clock updates (in LCB):
The OnPaint of a clock needs, also with a heavy loaded CPU, less than 4 millisecs.
Even checking the time and updating only pathes that are changed doesn't make
a significant difference. We look really forward to such new handlers.

And the updates of LC in the 'SVG area' will push animating things also ...