lock screen gotcha revisited

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Aug 22 11:31:03 EDT 2017

@Mark.
Say I have 24 copies of the LC clock widget in order to display different time zones.
How can I have them in "seconds-sync"?

In LC Script, with LCS-clocks I would do a screenLock, update the clocks and then unlock.
In LC Builder I even tried to make a composed widget, without improvement.
Seems one has to make a grid of clocks in LCB, as one widget (with one single OnPaint)?