acceleratedRendering scope

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:51:10 EDT 2017

Hi Bob- I can report that accelerated rendering "steals" resources from the browser widget. I have to turn it off when displaying a 3D map in the browser widget, then turn it back on for scrolling groups. Otherwise, the map renders in a very clunky way, with large sections very distorted.

It has to do with overstressing the GPU.

Sent from my iPhone