keeping keys of an array in the order they came in?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 08:22:08 EDT 2017

You could alter the name of the elements...

Put "X_" & tK into tArrayElement

Put tData into myArray[tArrayElement]

X would be created in a counting loop.

That way, when you get the keys of the array, you can sort numeric by item 1 of each, using "_" as the itemdel. This will give you the original order with just 1 array dimension, and you can easily retrieve the value of tK.

Sent from my iPhone