Developing first on android

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Aug 18 18:48:51 EDT 2017

I'll weigh in here. An array representation of a stack might be useful in ways, such as storing it as a property of another stack, or writing it as a binary file to disk as a backup of sorts after arrayEncoding it.

Just so long as no one thinks they can do something like take the key that represents say a button and copy it to another stack array, or a different place in the first array, all will be well. All kinds of nasties happen with ID's and linked graphics and whatnot just copying a button with a linked graphic to another card.

Bob S