Using '@' to mark pass-by-reference (was Re: synonyms)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Aug 18 11:18:32 EDT 2017

That actually is a great explanation which solves a mystery I've often wondnered about, which is how a handler with a different variable name can contain the *actual* original variable. I thought the engine actually created a new variable and copied the incoming value to it, and then reversed this operation on return. Aliasing makes perfect sense.

Bob S