Using '@' to mark pass-by-reference (was Re: synonyms)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Aug 18 11:14:09 EDT 2017

Not sure I understand this allegory. Do you mean that there might be dragons all over the place waiting to eat me? Or do you mean there may be dragons waiting to eat different bits of me in different places? Or do you mean they were about to eat the kettle of fish when a much more appetizing meal walked into the cave i.e. me? And how did a kettle of fish get into a dragon cave in the first place?

Bob S