AW: htaccess rewrite rule to https let my apps stop working

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Fri Aug 18 10:47:22 EDT 2017

T.

Had a similar experience while migrating my site to https. What I found was
my standalones were missing the revsecurity.dll external. After rebuilding
those to include revsecurity.dll, the standalones were able to contact my
site and access stacks and other files there without changing my links from
http to https, since the htaccess was managing that.

Notes: On Windows, that must be at the same level as the standalone exe
itself rather than the externals folder. And codesign your externals as well
as standalones.

HTH,
Tom B.