Forum: Waves of Russian Nonsense

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 14 12:54:59 EDT 2017

More moderators may be helpful for some tasks, but the crux of this
particular issue is the efficiency of the attacking bot, the sheer
number of messages.

I appreciate Klaus taking the time to delete those manually, and in the
past I've ditched large batches myself.

But since PHPBB provides a way to delete all of them at once, when Klaus
and I and the other moderators get the ability to do that it'll make
shortwork of a previously-onerous task.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems