[OT] Draconian computer company policies, was: Mobile LC Apps Downloading Stacks After installation

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Aug 11 14:52:07 EDT 2017

You too, Richmond!   I agree with you that it's more about Apple greed than
making a safe, malware-free environment.  Stay safe from the Kool-ade.  :)

Kind regards,
~Roger

Roger Eller
Graphics Systems Analyst

803 North Maple Street P: 864.967.1625
Simpsonville, SC 29681 C: 864.908.0337
SealedAir.com <http://www.sealedair.com/> Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com
<roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <