Mobile LC Apps Downloading Stacks After installation

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 11 12:00:44 EDT 2017

That's not what I'm saying.  What I'm saying is while telling everyone to
control themselves is good, removing these capabilities from LC is bad, so
if the time comes where it is necessary to do something to stop someone
from behaving badly, please make sure we have a switch in place that allows
the rest of us to continue as-is.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <