App Rejected: IPv6 network?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Aug 10 17:43:47 EDT 2017

To begin, the original purpose of this thread was to discover why the app was rejected by Apple.  It turns out that my app disables tsNet (because I have had tons of trouble with it) and that’s why the first stack was successful and the second one failed.  Simply not disabling tsNet resolved the problem and the app was the approved and released in the app store.

Now, does Apple allow my app to launch, and then download, save, and run a stack?  The answer is yes.   I have several apps in the app store now that function under this architecture.   In my opinion, a LiveCode stack is no more “executable code” than is a web page or java script.  And those is certainly aloud.

I also believe that this practice is best and not heard.   As of now, Apple is not rejecting these apps.  Let’s not give them a reason to “look deeper” when reviewing our submitted apps.  I quietly enjoy all the possibilities that this system brings.  I also don’t abuse it.

-Dan