App Rejected: IPv6 network?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:59:25 EDT 2017

On 8/10/17 9:51 pm, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> Dan:
>
> this is "big news" -- I thought the downloading of LC binary stacks was definitely forbidden fruit inside Apple's Walled Garden

Somehow the metaphor's are getting a bit mixed there.

For starters if Tim Cook is Adam it's a good thing their garden is in
California . . .

Also, I have a feeling that the situation started out with a situation
more like the 3 wierd sisters: Job, Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.

Considering Apple's track record with binary files (Aha; here come the
forked tongues) . . . I wonder why they should object.

Certainly I know that a very clever BBC computer emulator that was made
for iPad was rejected because it downloaded other files (BBC computer
program files).

Richmond.