Bug 20255 - Simple Loop Labeling

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 10 14:20:48 EDT 2017

If we're taking votes, respectfully count mine as -1 on using tooltips
for this.

Labels within code are most useful when visible.  If we need to read the
code carefully enough to figure out where we should aim the mouse, then
aim the mouse, then pause waiting for the tooltip to appear, the benefit
of labels is diminished.

I use comments, as most others here seem to do too.  Quite happy to just
keep doing that - it only costs two extra characters ("--"), is simple
and flexible, and immediately self-evident when skimming code.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems