Using Find with Shell on Mac

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 10 11:46:41 EDT 2017

Well it's case sensitive for one. echo $home produces a blank line. $HOME produces my home folder. But I beg to be excused. I got into computers at first because of the Macintosh. I cannot remember hundreds of commands along with their varied arguments and flags and nuances. I will probably forget the $ in the terminal in about 2 weeks.

I avoided PC's for years because all they ran was DOS and I would flip burgers before I learned DOS. I still have to continually refer to the dictionary and online API's to program. I do not have the mind for memorization of arbitrary information. I've only gotten one trivia question right in all my years. The correct answer is, "Kickapoo Joy Juice".

Bob S