SORT by length

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Aug 8 11:52:16 EDT 2017

On my Mac I get double line breaks when I paste into Apple Mail. The prefs are already set to plain text, so I am not sure why I am still getting the double line breaks. In TextEdit I get single line breaks. Obviously the text editor understands that I didn't really mean cr/lf (or whatever is actually being copied). Apple Mail is not making any assumptions.

Seems to me that this is different behavior from V6 and earlier. This started with the unicode updates.

Bob S