Recursive folder creation

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Aug 7 15:57:37 EDT 2017

I just came to this myself before  coming back here

put item -1 of pURL into tFile
   put item 1 to -2 of pURL into tFolder
   put tDF &"/" & tFolder into tCompletePath

   # loop to create sub folders
   # Of course we know tDF exists,
   # but we don't know about any folder after that

   repeat for each item x in tFolder
      put "/" & x after tNextFolder
            put tDF & tNextFolder into tSubFolder
      if there is not a folder tSubFolder then
         create folder tSubFolder
         put the result
      end if
   end repeat