[OT-ish] Updating MacBook from El Capitan to Sierra to install Xcode 8.3+

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 21:03:15 EDT 2017

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> I am using Sierra, but I am noticing that sometimes I will click a button
> (not in LC I mean in ANY OS doalig) and then have to click it again to
> complete the click. I know I clicked it the first time because I get visual
> feedback like the button getting darket after the first click.

It seems at time to take one more click than it should sometimes to get
livecode and/or windows into focus.

There also seems to be a frequent issue where the only way to get one of
the windows into focus is to click into another application, and then into
that livecode window.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462