Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sun Aug 6 01:21:41 EDT 2017

On 08/05/2017 01:36 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
> Err - given that revDB is an *SQL* database wrapper and MongoDB is not an SQL database you can imagine that creating an abstraction layer to deal with both might be 'quite' hard - if not impossible.

Not so much. What I was attempting was to get some of the existing
syntax in place, so that things like revOpenDatabase would work rather
than create a whole new syntax. RethinkDB is also a nosql database, so I
assume it's also not going to fit into the existing command structure.

Other than that, I'm gonna stay out of this and let you all handle it.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com