Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Tom Glod beofonemind at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 19:39:52 EDT 2017

Hi Bob...  It's a real time dB with push notifications. .. So your
application does not query the dB to be updated...  The updates are pushed
to the clients when there is a change.....  So you subscribe to a query.
So it's way more scalable than traditional databases and way easier to
distribute.

On Aug 3, 2017 11:00 AM, "Bob Sneidar via use-livecode" <