How do you detect the necessary inclusions?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Aug 3 06:05:05 EDT 2017

Hello,

I think in former times, when you once have choosen "Search for required
inclusions", LiveCode once has checked all necessary inclusion, so that you
got an idea for the needed ones, when you afterwords wanted to selected them
manually (e.g. the automatic didn't selected all needed inclusions).

Today in 8.1.5 LC doesn't mark anymore any needed inclusions, after having
let it search for the required ones. At least the browser widget was not
checked, though I have an browser widget in my stack. How do you handle this
to get the right inclusions?

Btw. There are three browser inclusions and I don't know, which one is for
what purpose. I assume that the inclusion with the "globe icon" is for the
browser widget, because it has the same icon, but there are 3 browser
inclusions. What are the inclusions "browser" (jigsaw icon) and "browser
(CEF)" for?

Tiemo