Points of Graphic Oval

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 3 01:07:51 EDT 2017

Mark thanks for an adventure into the clean air of abstract thought….

"This can be seen from the fact that to compute cos/sin/tan (which are the mathematical primitives in some sense acting here) require a 'taylor' expansion which is an infinite polynomial sequence (with order tending to infinity) which converges to the required value. "

That not exactly what I thought, but what I "saw"     hence my  wonderment about "sides"

"at the level of working out what pixels to render it is a polygon."

OK I can sleep now…

at a virtually visually non-existent segment flatness of .5 pixels

I give it a "Bézier existential" rating of "true arc"

as HH said… moving the puzzle tile through 360 points over 2 seconds looks as smooth as a real "ball toss" in actual space (true arc)

Peace at last

BR