merge() only evaluating first expression?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:14:15 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <

> If you evaluate the second expression in that merge in the context (i.e.
> Same handler) of the call to merge does it throw an error?

Ahh, it was viciously subtle (and visibly taunting)

In this routine, I had used "srcRr" in the way I often use "srcRw" (it's a
source row), probably over variable name/custom property collisions.

And I'm in need of a stronger eyeball prescription and couldn't tell them
apart!

Thanks so much (now to go scoop my hair back from the floor and glue it  on
my head . . )

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462