Mark in a kilt...

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:29:29 EDT 2017

Would that be Emperor Trump's wall between the United States of America
and the United States of Mexico (and Texas),
or Emperor Hadrian's one between Newcastle and the Solway Firth, Emperor
Antoninus' one between Glasgow and the Firth of Forth,
or the one between command-line languages and object-based ones?

Were I Emperor kilts would be compulsory all over.

Richmond.