Hackintosh

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Aug 2 13:35:00 EDT 2017

I also thought about creating a Hackintosh for my workplace to spent money. After i read many many instructions and forum posts at that time i decided to by a Mac.
Why?
Because i wanted to start working right away and did not want to spent to much time on building, fiddling and so on.
And i wanted a system which i could update right away if an important update was available instead of reading again forums and waiting until a working solution was available.

And if i count the time i used just for my initial investigations how to build it and if a Hackintosh suits me…

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000