App Rejected: IPv6 network?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Aug 2 01:14:05 EDT 2017

Hello.  My app was rejected my Apple today.   :(  Here’s what they said:

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone and iPad running iOS 10.3.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

The error occurs after launch with the only option to quit the app.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

The screen shot is of a answer command with the result of the download:  “can’t connect to host”.

The app, on launch, downloads a file (a compressed stack) from my server.  I know for fact that went without error.  That freshly downloaded stack then downloads another compressed stack.  The error happened on this second stack.

The app (with the development profile, of course) works perfectly on numerous iPads and iPhones (using several versions of iOS including 10.3.3) tested on several WI-Fi wireless networks at multiple locations.  It also preformed perfectly using cellular data.

The message from Apple reports they use a IPv6 network.  Are there any issues with LC 8.1.5 on a IPv6 network?

Thank you for any advice!
-Dan