revHTTP

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Aug 1 16:29:18 EDT 2017

I have to admit, I had the same complaint as Andre - I didn't see
anything about it in the dictionary.

OK, now that I've looked harder, I see them :-)

But I had no idea there was library documentation within the "API"
drop-down.

Brings up another question - I see there's a 'getopt' library for
parsing command line arguments, but I can't find a way to run with
command line arguments. I thought it was, in my case,
<pathtoengine>/Livecode-Indy -u myscript.lc

but that simply says "Startup error - cannot run in command line mode"

Is there some other new way to do this ?

-- Alex.