OT: Hackintosh

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 1 16:01:09 EDT 2017

I have only built one out of hobbyist curiosity, not for work.  In use I
cannot tell the difference, but I have not submitted any apps to the app
store.  I have built Android apps and loaded them onto my own devices
without any problem.

~Roger

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <