revHTTP

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Aug 1 14:02:45 EDT 2017

Hey Alex,

I have multiple sources for it here. This is in the most recent location:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0636wl30z4btg1u/RevHTTP.zip?dl=0

Be aware that this httpd was never safe. It handles only one connection at
a time. We can build better stuff these days. I haven't tested the new
httpd library, I actually have a lot of difficulty in keeping up to date
with the recent libraries in LC because the docs are spread in release
notes. I wish there was a more comprehensive documentation effort going on.

om om
andre

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.