sims' spotty dog

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 29 13:59:14 EDT 2017

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

 > Why has nothing been done about this?

A less presumptuous question might have been:

"What has been done about this?"

...for which the answer would be that I wrote Sims about it the other
day, and he replied to let me know he's written Heather about it.

The precise nature of the problem is unclear to me at this time, given
how frequently mail headers are forged, making it possible that they're
not coming from his account at all.

May take them a bit longer to sort out, but they're working on it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems