Getting a Google MAP

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 13:56:50 EDT 2017

If you do a second call to the geocode api you can get the info you need.

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=Berkeley,+CA&zoom=14&size=400x400

There appear to be 2 location sections.  One contains the bounds of the
request, the other contains the bounds of the viewport IE zoom level 14, at
400x400

i haven't really tested much other than to see what kind of results come
back, but hopefully this will get you to where you want to go.

I also saw the following..
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/46729/corner-coordinates-of-google-static-map-tile
which is very interesting. The problem being you would still need the
center point as a starting position, then you can calculate the corners
based on the zoom factor.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 9:42 AM, prothero--- via use-livecode <