Swiping between cards - metaphor end-of-the-road?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:55:06 EDT 2017

Maybe each card could have a parameter like "swipeTo" which would be the id
of another card. Default could be nothing, which would disable swipe. But
if there's a card id in there then swiping would put that card "underneath"
so it's visible as the current card moves and if the swipe gesture
completes the stack moves to that new card.

The swipe gesture might be just a scroll that's handled as a swipe when the
card can't scroll in that direction. Like if you swipe up/down the content
scrolls, but if you swipe left/right, since there's no scroll in that
direction, you get a swipe to another card.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <