Make numberFormat even better

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 25 16:49:49 EDT 2017

Curry Kenworthy wrote:

 > Some people are trend-attuned, bandwagonish and when something
 > like JavaScript becomes extremely popular, they feel the need
 > to compromise or follow it beyond the extent which is already
 > dictated by technology. It's possible that nothing will make
 > those people feel comfortable until LC scripting is essentially
 > JS. And later if another language were to overtake JS, they'd
 > want to follow that.

Where do you find comments like those?

I've seen a request or two for true OOP in the forums, and a few for dot
notation now and then (FWIW I'm agnostic on the subject), but by and
large most folks I know using xTalks like the flavor of the language family.

No offense to JavaScript; I enjoy it, along with bash and R, and I even
miss some things about Pascal now and then.  But I spend more time in LC
than the others in large part because the language is more fun.  Seems
most polyglots I run into feel the same.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems