Primes and primality checking

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 25 14:15:53 EDT 2017

Long Math is a longstanding ACL contest theme, and I think we've talked
about it here, before, too, because every language runs into precision
issues - sooner or later you're going to run out of digits in the register.

So in LC
Put the value into a container
Write the math algorithms that does it the way you know how to do it when
you are doing it manually.  It's very straightforward.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 1:27 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode <