Make numberFormat even better

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Apr 25 14:16:20 EDT 2017

I wouldn't even be here if not for my introduction to English-like syntax
via HyperCard 25+ years ago.  My apparently "not very useful work" over the
past 25 years while benefiting from that very same "less complex" syntax
has kept me employed, my family clothed and fed, a roof over our heads, and
all my bills paid.  Not too bad for a less than useful old hack who rarely
has to rely on a cryptic syntax!

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:57 PM, prothero--- via use-livecode <