Maje numberFormst even better

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:10:58 EDT 2017

Very interesting discussion. Many thanks to all for deeper insight!

Here is a link for Excel cell formatting:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/264372/how-to-control-and-understand-settings-in-the-format-cells-dialog-box-in-excel

Millions of users know this formatting style. Why reinvent the wheel?
Numberformat could eventually be enhanced to this direction...

I still also wished to see it as a property-set of fields, but built in,
not "just" as a custom property. Dreaming...). It is a simple user wish,
not a recipe about how to do it. I understand that it is difficult to do.

Roland