answer file under OSX El Capitan no longer has titlebar

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Apr 24 14:57:32 EDT 2017

First, I realize I am on old versions of things. I am using LC 6.7.11
and running mostly under OSX Mavericks (10.9.5)

I just discovered that - under El Capitan (10.11.x) and presumably 10.12
- the LiveCode 'ask file <prompt>' statement no longer display the
<prompt> text because the open file dialog under El Capitan no longer
displays a titlebar!

This may have been covered in some past discussion on this email list.
If so can someone tell me if there is some work-around for this.

OR if this is the first people have heard of this, can someone verify
this issue?