Don't amputate numberFormat (was: affecting array keys???)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 24 10:58:22 EDT 2017

To remind the readers, this is a database thing - null column values cause
issues with LC when the null value is on the tail.
All it would take is removing that one little line in the item code - that
line that makes items less computationally efficient than they could be.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <