List of available SVG icons, name AND icon?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Apr 21 15:46:41 EDT 2017

Hi all,

> Am 21.04.2017 um 20:44 schrieb J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> On 4/21/17 12:48 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
>> anyone knows of a way to see all available SVG icons for e.g. the SVG
>> and "Navigation Bar" widgets in another way than the very unhandy popup
>> with the VERY narrow scrollbar?
>
> Not to mention the transparency which makes the icons nearly invisible against some backgrounds. I have a terrible time with that popup list, I almost always get irritated. The team forgets that not everyone has great vision. I require high contrast.
>
> One of the first things I did was find this: <http://fontawesome.io/icons/>
> It has far more icons than LC provides, and you can search it and use a conversion web site to create SVGs.
> Will very much look forward to your stack!

OK, find a quick and nice looking SVG viewer stack here:
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbsxc62vpb1342v/svg_icon_viewer.livecode.zip?dl=0>
Please drop a line if the Dropbox links does not work!

This is just a VIEWER with all 369 icons and names in it, black on white.
I was using a datagrid, have fun.

Hint:
I also found that setting the HSCROLLBAR of a datagrid does not work in LC 9 dp6!?
So I set the min and max width of that stack to 1034 pixels.

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major